- You may submit up to 5 unpublished poems or paintings/artworks which may be thematically but not exclusively about celestial bodies & astronomy, similes & metaphors, and alignments & relationships.
- Copy-paste, copy-paste, copy-paste your poems into the body of your email then send with a short bionote w/ photo of yourself looking out a window to:
syzygypoetryjournal at gmail dot com.
If they have unusual layout, attach them as image files (.jpg or .png). We are not responsible for deconstructing your creations with the default editing tools of WordPress.
- Except image files of poems with alternative layouts, all other attachments will go straight to the waste bin unread. We are not being persnickety, we just want to spare each other from formatting-related issues.
- While we are not exactly averse to experimental pieces, or those with weird/different constructs, please bear in mind that we are looking for poetic creations that are…”simple and chaste in design, properly proclaiming its value by substance alone and not by meretricious ornamentation–as all good things should do. “- O. Henry
- We can’t pay as yet, but we will manage to syzygyze our readings year-round.
- If you will be chosen as the next Syzygyan Poet, you may be required to submit 2 more pieces.
- Finally, pray for the stars and planets to syzygyze for you and your career in poetry. The Syzygy Poetry Journal can only do so much by giving platform for your voice in the galumphing cosmos.